Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ten on Tuesday



I'm attempt to do this let see if it works

1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
Not at home but when I was working I used to decorate the centre.

2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
My desktop does not have a picture because the windows starter 7 doesnt let you so I am stuck with the backround it came with.  Yes my desktop is very organized, only 5 icons and one folder which is labled "to be developed"

3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
I try  to use a planner but I never stick with it  so no planner.

4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
I use a diaper bag. Never really used a purse.

5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?Charlie the Unicorn

6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes?
I get a person to do my taxes. I tried one year to do them myself and just never ended up doing them so I thought it was a good idea to have someone do them for me.

7. How many states have you set foot (or tire) in? Which ones?
Navada, Oklahoma, California so three

8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?Two countries Canada and the USA

9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
20 pillows. 9 of those are on my bed.

10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
Its never to cold for flip flops.

No comments:

Post a Comment