Friday, January 21, 2011

sleep or no sleep

I was out scrapbooking lastnight and left the baby and daddy at home alone. I really enjoy going out but for some reason the baby just would not go to sleep for his daddy. I walked in the door to a baby that  was crying and Christopher saying hes done everything like we normally do.  So I took the baby and within 5 mins the baby was asleep in my arms. I wonder if we were just gon a bit to long and he is used to mommy being the one to put him to bed?
Lastnight was a bad night in terms of sleeping.  Kolton has great night sleeps normally. He generally goes to bed at 9pm and sleeps till 5-6am, but lastnight the baby woke up every hour and a half till 6am then it was every 20mins. So we cuddled on the couch and the baby fell asleep till 8am to bad i wasnt able to catch a nap too.

2 comments:

  1. That must have been really rough. I've discovered that if I sing "You are my sunshine" to the baby that I nanny, he's out within minutes. Clearly, you just needed me around to put Kolton to sleep ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got the " you are my sunshine from me" when we were all in the car and had to sing it to kolton. And yes baby whisperer would have been great. Mind you I think it's his teeth bugging him.

    ReplyDelete